2022 MLRC Rallycross Championship Supplemenatary Regulations
Download lastest version:
Major rules and regulation changes as of date shown:
6th January 2019
3rd January 201
- Sponsor update
- Added Debit/Tap payment
1st January 2017
- Stagered opening of Registration.
- Removal of Novice drivers meeting and replaced with general Drivers meeting.
- Slight changes to Registation and Drivers meetings times.
- Entry Fee costs and refund policy.
3rd January 2016
- No onsite Registration available. Pre-Registration only.
- Schedule change to include Novice Drivers meeting and set time for Parade Lap.
9th January 2015
- Major re-write and formating change inlcuding small wording changes.
Updated reference to CARS National Rally Cross Rules and Regulations (RCRRs).
- Biggest Change: Helmets must be Snell Memorial foundation 2000 M or 2000 SA.
Exhaust systems must be of sound condition, including either a Catalytic Convertor or a resonator AND a visible muffler exiting the rear of the vehicle.
- Change from: Exhaust systems must be of sound condition, including visible muffler exiting the rear of the vehicle.
The maximum permitted noise level from the exhaust system shall never exceed 94dbA at any point at the rallycross site though all RPM levels.
- Change from: The maximum permitted noise level from the exhaust system shall never exceed 86dbA at any point at the rallycross site though all RPM levels.
2021 MLRC Rallycross Self Declaration
2022 CARS General Waiver
New to all Canadian rally events this year is the use of Speedwaiver, an online waiver. Speedwaiver allows events to have
a secure method for competitors and volunteers to sign the required general waivers. Our insurer, Stoneridge, has mandated its use,
and while there are some situations that might be problematic, it is fairly easy to use. Doing the waiver beforehand will make registration
quicker and easier at the event.
How to sign your Speedwaiver:
- click on the event link,
which will be provided for each event
- enter your name and cell phone number
- Speedwaiver will text you a link
- open the link, agree to the use of an electronic signature, click next
- allow use of camera
- take selfie! (centred in the outline)
- read the waiver
You will receive a text with a link to your signed waiver that can be shown at registration if requested. However, that's usually unnecessary,
as event organizers receive a list of who has signed the waiver. Don't have a smartphone? Speedwaiver can be signed on another person's phone (friend, relative, etc.).
As noted above, signing through Speedwaiver is a must for participation in any Canadian rally event.
For competing or working the event go to: SpeedWaiver.com
CARS National Rally Cross Regulations
Download 2021-03 Bulletin: CARS Bulletin 2021-03
CARS National Rule book:
Download 2021 Rule book: CARS-2021-Rules-Ver-1-2.pdf