2019 MLRC Rallycross Championship Supplemenatary Regulations
Download lastest version: 2019_RX_SuppRegs_06012019.pdf
Major rules and regulation changes as of date shown:
6th January 2019
3rd January 201
- Sponsor update
- Added Debit/Tap payment
1st January 2017
- Stagered opening of Registration.
- Removal of Novice drivers meeting and replaced with general Drivers meeting.
- Slight changes to Registation and Drivers meetings times.
- Entry Fee costs and refund policy.
3rd January 2016
- No onsite Registration available. Pre-Registration only.
- Schedule change to include Novice Drivers meeting and set time for Parade Lap.
9th January 2015
- Major re-write and formating change inlcuding small wording changes.
Updated reference to CARS National Rally Cross Rules and Regulations (RCRRs).
- Biggest Change: Helmets must be Snell Memorial foundation 2000 M or 2000 SA.
Exhaust systems must be of sound condition, including either a Catalytic Convertor or a resonator AND a visible muffler exiting the rear of the vehicle.
- Change from: Exhaust systems must be of sound condition, including visible muffler exiting the rear of the vehicle.
The maximum permitted noise level from the exhaust system shall never exceed 94dbA at any point at the rallycross site though all RPM levels.
- Change from: The maximum permitted noise level from the exhaust system shall never exceed 86dbA at any point at the rallycross site though all RPM levels.
2018 MLRC Rallycross Self Decleration (ps...this still hasn't changed)
CARS National Rally Cross Regulations
Download 2014-08 EN Bulletin: Bulletin 2014-08-En Final.pdf
Download 2014-08 FR Bulletin: Bulletin 2014-08-Fr Final.pdf
CARS National Rule book:
Download 2014 Rule book: CARS_2014_Eng_web.pdf