Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
VIP Program (Read 6016 times)
BTDT

VIP Program
09/01/11 at 13:32:15

The Tall Pines Rally VIP program will be open for registrations tomorrow (Friday) - www.tallpinesrally.com Click on Spectate on the home page and select VIP Program and enter your information.  Same price as last year.  Spread the word!
Donna

IP Logged
BTDT

Re: VIP Program
Reply #1 - 10/19/11 at 13:10:33

Getting closer to the rally.  VIP Program is finalized.  $145.00 gets you a tour and chat with the teams, watch the competitors start the rally, see the first bunch of cars come back into service at rally hq after running 2 stages.  Then we board the motorcoaches which will take us to the heated VIP tented spectator area at Iron Bridge to watch 3 stages and have lunch catered by a rally sponsor.  Then back on the buses and new this year, we will have the Mayor and a Town Councillor from Bancroft with us who provide a narrated historical tour of the Town. Then it's off to the Tim Horton's sponsored Golton Spectator stage to watch 2 runs and then to a great sit-down dinner with a complimentary cocktail at River's Edge Golf Club.  We will finish up and be back at rally headquarters for the rally finish and champagne podium spray.  There is no better way to see Tall Pines up close and personal.  Sign up today - visit www.tallpinesrally.com and click on spectate at the top.  Help me spread the word about this great program - let all your friends and family know about it.
Donna

IP Logged
BTDT

Reply #2 - 10/28/11 at 13:10:07

I'm going to hold a draw amongst all the VIP Program attendees that will be in Bancroft by Friday night and two lucky people will get a ride with a top driver during the Shakedown Program that night.  This program is great way to thank family and friends or sponsors for their support during this year of rallying.  Spread the word - get them to sign up and support this important program.
Donna

IP Logged
Jsurge
YaBB Newbies

Reply #3 - 11/13/11 at 19:29:22

When is the draw being held?

IP Logged
BTDT

Reply #4 - 11/14/11 at 09:04:00

a week from today (November 21st)
Donna

IP Logged
BTDT

Reply #5 - 11/18/11 at 11:40:19

Monday (Nov. 21st) at noon will be the closing date for VIP program registrations (must give numbers for lunch and dinner) so... if you know of anyone that's been procrastinating on signing up, get on them to do it now.
Thanks
Donna

IP Logged
BTDT

Reply #6 - 11/22/11 at 09:56:11

go to: www.tallpinesrally.com and choose spectate at the top of the page and then click on the VIP program.  Enter your details and make the payment.  I will need to have it by the end of today.  Yesterday was actually my cut-off date for registrations but I got 3 more in last night so couldn't turn them away and I won't turn yours away if I get it by the end of the day but please do it asap.  If you have any questions - email me at dhuber@on.aibn.com
Donna

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print