Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
TALL PINES WORKER NOTICE Nov 07 10 (Read 2066 times)
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

TALL PINES WORKER NOTICE Nov 07 10
11/07/10 at 09:02:25

We are now in the home stretch in gearing up for the 2010 Rally of the Tall Pines. The roads are in great shape, the Routebook and Notes have been written and entries are at a near record level (48 right now). Check them them on the Pines website at www.tallpinesrally.com in the Competitor Section.
The top teams have entered, including the Pat Richard/Alan Ockwell and Antoine L’Estage/Nathalie Richard, who are setting up for an amazing fight for the Overall Canadian Championship.
At this point over 190 workers have signed up. We are fine for Thursday & Friday now, but we could still use a few more helpers on rally day – Saturday, November 20th, including HAM radio operators.If you are available but have not registered, please go to the Pines website at www.tallpinesrally.com then to Worker Registration and complete your profile. If you have any difficulty doing that, contact me directly at ross@tallpinesrally.com. We rely heavily on the database for making our worker assignments, so please complete the registration. If something has changed in your plans, remember to update your profile and send me an email. We can accommodate requests for late arrivals and early departures. Also do not hesitate to contact me to discuss your requests.
I have been exchanging e-mails with many of you already about specific assignments or to follow up on information that you posted in your Worker Profile. For those of you who have not heard anything yet, our committee meeting to finalize assignments is this Wednesday. We will be posting a full list of assignments within a day or two after that. I can assure you that we read your comments carefully and that we will be trying to match your requests if possible.
Trish Groom has been very busy helping workers arrange accommodations, but many of you have not signed up yet. We have a few spaces available and reserved for workers at very reasonable rates. For assistance contact Trish at accommodations@tallpinesrally.com
HAM operators will want to get your radios set up in advance. Repeater frequencies will be 147.285 with a tone of 118.8, 146.610 with a tone of 100.0 and 147.180 (no tone). In addition we will be using several simplex frequencies – 146.520, 146.550 and 146.580.
More news to follow soon.

Ross Wood, Clerk of the Course

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print