Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
TALL PINES WORKER NOTICE Oct 07 10 (Read 3263 times)
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

TALL PINES WORKER NOTICE Oct 07 10
10/07/10 at 23:47:44

Worker registrations are coming in steadily but we are still way below the number we need, especially for rally day Saturday, November 20, so if you have been procrastinating, please sign up ASAP. If you registered, but did not receive a confirmation from me, it likely means that your registration did not go through, so please try again.If you have any problem doing that, contact me directly at ross@tallpinesrally.com or by phone at 705-887-1130 or Jane Laan jane@tallpinesrally.com (my worker registration assistant) and one of us will assist you.  How about convincing someone else to come with you?
So to recap - to register as a worker for this year’s event,  go to the Pines website at www.tallpinesrally.com then to the ‘WORKERS’ tab then to ‘Register’ and follow the cues from there.

Subsidized Worker Accommodations
Have you booked your room yet?  We can only hold those rooms for so long, then will have to let them go. The online subsidized accommodations registration process is now active. Remember – you must stay at one of the approved locations to receive a subsidy.
If you have any questions, Trish Groom, our Worker Accommodations Coordinator,  is waiting to assist you. You can contact her at accommodation@tallpinesrally.com  
Accommodations Payment – you can sign up directly on the Pines website at www.tallpinesrally.com then follow the tabs to Worker Info Centre, Accommodations, then Accommodations Payment Form to purchase an accommodations package with your Credit Card that best suits your schedule. Accommodations must be paid in full prior to November 16.  Basically if you stay at one of the approved facilities listed on the website, you pay for the first night and the rally will pay for the second night. For approval of extra nights beyond that for people coming early, contact me directly at ross@tallpinesrally.com

Worker Information Posted –

We are posting much more of the worker information in advance this year, so
that you can access it before the rally and read it through carefully. In fact the
entire revised Worker Handbook is now online. To access it, go to  
http://www.tallpinesrally.com/downloads/MLRC-Worker-Handbook-v1.0.pdf  

Work Day – Saturday, October16th
The Work Day is on Saturday, October 16th. If you registered for this, you will be receiving a separate message mid next week plus that message will be posted on the Pines forum on the MLRC website at www.mlrc.ca  .For your planning purposes, we will be meeting at 10 AM at the Golton Spectator (Fish & Game Club entrance) in Bancroft.

Sunday Cleanup

Helpers are also needed for cleanup on Sunday after the rally from 10:00 A.M. – 12:00 noon.  Advise me if you can assist.

Worker Meeting

The official WORKER’S MEETING will be held at Rally HQ at the Dungannon Recreation Centre at the  9 P.M. on Friday evening.

Other Tall Pines News

Check out the Entry List as it grows - under Compete then Entry List plus find many other details on the Tall Pines website at www.tallpinesrally.com .

Other Questions or Special Requests

Feel free to contact me at ross@tallpinesrally.com or phone 705-887-1130.

Please excuse cross-postings of this message as it is being posted to multiple lists.

Estimated Time of Arrival

If you have not already advised us, we would appreciate hearing from you by email re your ETA in Bancroft.

Ross Wood,  Clerk of the Course  - ross@tallpinesrally.com

Jane Laan – Asst. Worker Registrar – jane@tallpinesrally.com

IP Logged
mackinnon
YaBB Newbies

Re: TALL PINES WORKER NOTICE Oct 07 10
Reply #1 - 11/06/10 at 12:55:22

Ross
Do we have a schedule of placements for the workers as yet? I know I am on registration Thurs and Friday and I assume on crowd control on Saturday. There has been no contact for Hugh as yet and we are wondering if he is on inspection (as last year) for Friday and if you have anything for him on Thursday, assuming he also is on crowd control for Saturday.  Please let us know so we can arrange any required accomodations for Thursday night. We are arranged for Friday and possibly Saturday already. Thanks
Hugh and Wendie MacKinnon.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: TALL PINES WORKER NOTICE Oct 07 10
Reply #2 - 11/07/10 at 07:51:03

Wendie,

The meeting to determine all the worker placements will be held on Wednesday, November 10th. The placement list will be posted on the Worker website within a day or two after that.

I will answer the specific questions for you and Hugh by email.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print