Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tall Pines Worker Notice Dec 2 11 (Read 1681 times)
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Tall Pines Worker Notice Dec 2 11
12/02/11 at 21:56:05

TIM HORTONS’ GIFT CARDS
The gift cards that many of you received last weekend have now been activated. Tim Hortons apologizes for any inconvenience.

THANKS FROM TV2GO
To all of the dedicated and passionate volunteers that made the 41st Annual Rally of the Tall Pines possible,

TV2GO attempted something that has never been done in North America before...a huge multi-camera live webcast on top of our usual TSN/RDS show.  This meant we faced a whole new set of challenges, some of which we prepared for in advance, but some of which we couldn't predict and had to adapt to on the fly.

Hey, sounds like rally, doesn't it?

Every year, I am grateful to the army of Organizers, Marshals, Scruiteneers, Radio Operators, and Volunteers that not only present us with a fantastic event to film, but who also help us make the Tall Pines show one of the best of the season.  And this year, more than ever before, we leaned on you, and you supported us with enthusiasm and the best display of rally spirit I have ever seen.

The 2011 Rally of the Tall Pines marks my tenth anniversary in the sport, and I am proud to have shared it in such a spectacular way with all of you.

On behalf of the entire TV2GO crew, we cannot thank you enough, each and every one of you.

Press on...

Adam Dowsett
Director of Post Production
TV2GO Inc.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print