Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hello, My Name is: Evan (Read 2801 times)
Rally V-Dud
YaBB Newbies

Go fast or not at
all

Hello, My Name is: Evan
05/25/3 at 08:37:05

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to this whole thing, I mean the world of Rally not computers or message boards...

I have a mint 1982 VW Rabbit which I bought last August and worked on all winter to finally have certified about a month and a bit ago. Nedless to say I've been having a tons of fun in it, especially thanks to all the hard work and little tweaks I've performed on it.

Anyways, I'm looking for some information really. I'm going to be finishing my last year of college here in Peterborough, so unfortunately my wallet still has a "Student" status. I am trying to find a few things, mainly a harness for my girlfriend's seat in my car as well as some information on joining a club which has a lot of Rallying info attached to it. Oh and I guess I'm looking for your insight on where I should be looking for gear too.

I may not be able to race this year, but I am extremely interested in building my car to the point that I could just go when I'm ready.

Input from the more experienced would be fantastic.

shut up and drive
  IP Logged
gully

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Hello, My Name is: Evan
Reply #1 - 05/26/3 at 12:45:24

Evan

I don't want to be accused of Membership raiding [I respect this is MLRC Forum] if you are still in Peterborough I welcome you to attend Peterborough Motor Sports Club meeting this Wed night. Souvalaki Pit George @ Rink  7:30. Come early grab a bite to eat.

We will be happy to discuss your Rally interests with you

Pete G

Pete G
  IP Logged
Rally V-Dud
YaBB Newbies

Go fast or not at
all

Re: Hello, My Name is: Evan
Reply #2 - 05/27/3 at 20:09:39

I greatly appreciate the invitation, it's the second time that this invitation has been extended to me. I am considering dropping in, however it doesn't very likely that I will be in from work in time. I do live in Peterborough so I'm sure other arrangements could be made in the future, unfortunatley I work in Buckhorn and we've been having some long days in the Marine Industry.

Thank you kindly, and who knows I may see you tomorrow.

Anyone else interested in some internet based corespondence?

shut up and drive
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print