HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
First Rally (Read 2724 times)
A_Spider
YaBB Newbies

First Rally
04/15/3 at 09:48:21

Well its Tuesday morning and I can now say that I love Rally more then I did two days ago. I really want to thank Ken and his navagator (whos name I didn't catch) for all their assistance before, during and after the rally (They managed to stop and explain alot to us during the actual rally and still won in the expert class). Everyone at the event was so helpful even when we showed up late (this seemed to be a recuring theme at check points also) to register and made some errors at the first checkpoint. So once again thanks to everyone We both had a great time and are already looking forward to the next mini...

Steve

P.S. "Chris.. Did we hit something?" "No but why is that turn signal hanging from the bumper" Grin

2476101   IP Logged
John_Vanos
YaBB Moderator

Re: First Rally
Reply #1 - 04/15/3 at 18:44:55

Glad you had a great time!!  Hopefully we will see you out at future ORRC events as well!

Happy rallying!
John Vanos

2006 OPRC Driver Champion
2012/2013 OPRC Codriver Champion

MLRC Vice President
  IP Logged
Ken Nazeer

Ontario,  Canada
Re: First Rally
Reply #2 - 04/21/3 at 21:31:02

Steve,

I'm glad you had a great time at your first outing. Hopefully, you'll have a better time next time around.

It's always a pleasure helping out new comers to the sport and I know you'll find many others who are just as helpful. Be sure to pass on the favour when you are in the positon to do so.

See you at the next event.

Ken.

Ken
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print