Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS: 2003 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T (Read 1761 times)
Bertaru
YaBB Newbies

FS: 2003 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T
11/01/19 at 16:36:43

Hi all,

I have a 2003 VW Jetta 1.8T for sale I intended to use for rallycross but have nowhere to put it now or way to move it as it was not put on the road. The car runs great but am hoping it can be used as I intended it to be. 700$, bring a trailer or a dolly. 1000$ and you get a 28mm rear sway bar, BFI Stage 2 Dogbone mount, and MK4 OEM snowboard/ski racks with keys (not installed). The car is at my friend's place in Scarborough.

The body has 340,000 km on it and engine was replaced by previous owner. It has some typical VW MK4 fender rust on it and has a small hole in the passenger side rear rocker. Strut towers are in good shape. Tires are no good.

- The interior is gutted (no airbags, dash still in place)
- Sunroof has been deleted and a metal panel riveted in.
- Passenger side and rear drivers windows are removed and have plexiglass windows. Front drivers window is still glass so the window can still go up and down. Drivers front is also the only door with a door card.
- Has only front seats, rears taken out.
- Battery is dead (suspect a good trickle charge will do the trick) but will start and stay running with a boost.
- Front brakes were upgraded to 312mm GLI brakes.
- Runs and brakes like a top, no CEL.

Link to some pictures: tiny. cc / smdkfz

Engine code is AWP and has 270k on it. Belt/water pump have life left on them to the best of my knowledge. Upgraded inlet pipe is the only modification to engine to my knowledge. Clutch is strong. Please PM if interested!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print