Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
May 6-7 LHFR and *new* rally sprint (Read 6125 times)
Jeannie VE3JNE

Lanark Highlands
May 6-7 LHFR and *new* rally sprint
04/05/16 at 09:57:50

Hi rallyists,

It's getting to be that time again, when everyone wants to shake the cobwebs out.

Yes, it's Lanark Highlands Forest Rally time in just over one month! And *new* this year, we'll hold a rally sprint on Umpherson's Mill Road, after the performance cars have gone through the stage.

Registration will open shortly for both. Keep an eye on www.lhfr.ca for updated info and also on www.mco.org under the Rally forum. Of course, I'm also posting on my Facebook page.

We'll be back at McDonald's Corners, at the MERA Schoolhouse.

We need competitors.  Smiley
We need workers.  Wink
And all our sponsors are back, plus one new one! Cool

The Lanark Highlands Youth Group will be on hand with their lunchtime (and beyond) barbeque. And please, don't forget our other charity, the Lanark Highlands Food Pantry. We'd so appreciate some non-perishables or some cash.

See you in May!

Jeannie

IP Logged
rikyj
YaBB Newbies

Re: May 6-7 LHFR and *new* rally sprint
Reply #1 - 04/18/16 at 07:48:53

Hey, just wondering what day the rally sprint is on ?? the 6th or 7th of May?? and at what time roughly??

IP Logged
uglydogrally

Ugly Dog Rallysport

Ottawa
Reply #2 - 04/23/16 at 10:55:04

rikyj wrote on 04/18/16 at 07:48:53:
Hey, just wondering what day the rally sprint is on ?? the 6th or 7th of May?? and at what time roughly??

Sprint will be on May 7th. There is not much of a schedule in place, but check LHFR Supps for more info on the Sprint at lhfr.ca

Matt W. - MCO
mattw482   IP Logged
Jeannie VE3JNE

Lanark Highlands
Reply #3 - 04/25/16 at 19:44:26

uglydogrally wrote on 04/23/16 at 10:55:04:
rikyj wrote on 04/18/16 at 07:48:53:

Sprint will be on May 7th. There is not much of a schedule in place, but check LHFR Supps for more info on the Sprint at lhfr.ca

Yes, on May 7. The rally sprint will take place after the performance cars have gone through Umpherson's Mill Road and of course will run in the same direction. I really can't answer the question as to when the sprint cars must be in place. Darryl Malone is the organizer. Feel free to post on www.mco.org on the Rally forum. I check that fairly often and can make sure Darryl sees any particular questions.

Jeannie

IP Logged
Jeannie VE3JNE

Lanark Highlands
Reply #4 - 04/26/16 at 09:03:13

We're holding the LHFR seeded draw tonight at 7 p.m. Start order to follow.

Counting down the days --
Jeannie

IP Logged
Jeannie VE3JNE

Lanark Highlands
Reply #5 - 05/01/16 at 14:29:14

So it looks as though we have 21 teams who've entered LHFR, and about 5 for the rally sprint.

We have a strong Quebec presence this year, including such well-known drivers as Simon Vincent and Jean Sebastien Besner! It promises to be a good time for everyone, from Seed 6 right up to the top competitors.

Thank you to those of you who are coming to work the event -- I'm hoping some of you will be in rally cars next year. Smiley

See you soon --
Jeannie

IP Logged
Jeannie VE3JNE

Lanark Highlands
Reply #6 - 05/04/16 at 07:11:15

I'm very pleased to announce another new stage sponsor: RYNO Motors of Almonte. This brings to three the number of stage sponsors.

RYNO Motors (Almonte)
Whiticar Auto Body (Perth)
Randy Lentz Automotive (Perth)

Ryan Helmsley, Jerry Dowell and Randy Lentz -- you guys are great and we *very* much appreciate your support of our event!  Smiley

Jeannie and the LHFR team

IP Logged
Jeannie VE3JNE

Lanark Highlands
Reply #7 - 05/05/16 at 13:36:40

Just a quick request to anyone who is coming to LHFR -- would you please consider bringing some non-perishable food? Our event always raises food and money for a local charity, the Lanark Highlands Food Pantry. What we raise gives a real boost to their inventory, and the money lets them buy what their clients (who include school kids) really need. They are very grateful and I am proud of the Rally community.Smiley

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print