Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
MCO Lanark Winter Rally Sprint 2016 (Read 4105 times)
darryl

MCO Lanark Winter Rally Sprint 2016
12/02/15 at 22:13:24

Hello potential competitors Smiley

MCO is organizing a winter rally Sprint on the Lanark Highlands Forest Rally stage, Lavant Mills Road. The event will probably be around mid-March.

Entry fee will be between $150-$200, 4-5km stage length, 32-35km total stage, no vehicle insurance required, snow covered road, single turn around stage, recce, no banquet, limited to 10-15 teams. I’m also exploring the possibility of dividing the event so that the same car can be used by two different drivers scored separately. Competition vehicles must meet CARS Rally Sprint rules (roll cage).

I’m currently trying to put together a draft schedule and budget, and it would be helpful if I could guestimate approximately how many competitors we may get.

Please reply and let me know how likely you would be to enter the event, on a scale 1-10.
Definitely not (0)
Maybe (5)
Yes (8)
Hell YES (10)

Also let me know if you would likely be sharing a car. This is very important for arranging the schedule.

Also, some Rally Sport Quebec organizers have contacted me indicating that they may be organizing a RallySprint on the Perce Neige roads (not during the P-N CRC). And they would like to know if any Ontario competitors will consider making the drive out there to compete. I am considering it. Please let me know if you might be interested in a RSQ rallysprint.

Thank you,
Darryl (fellow RallySprint competitor)

IP Logged
Jeannie VE3JNE

Lanark Highlands
Re: MCO Lanark Winter Rally Sprint 2016
Reply #1 - 12/09/15 at 20:27:37

Competitor interest is expressed on the Rally forum at www.mco.org.

Jeannie

IP Logged
Jeannie VE3JNE

Lanark Highlands
Reply #2 - 12/10/15 at 10:37:16

Rallyists, you can follow the conversation at http://www.mco.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=17603

Organizer Darryl Malone has been working on this. Darryl, Jim and Mathieu will be in the LHFR area and talking to people this Saturday.

Stay tuned for something fun!  Smiley

Jeannie

IP Logged
uglydogrally

Ugly Dog Rallysport

Ottawa
Reply #3 - 02/01/16 at 10:58:13

Jeannie has just posted on Facebook, but Darryl has had to cancel the wintersprint. Thank old man winter for taking our fun away!

Matt W. - MCO
mattw482   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print