Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Co-driver available for Tall Pines (Read 1835 times)
rally_master

eat, sleep, rally

Co-driver available for Tall Pines
10/18/15 at 20:08:18

Hey Guys,

My name is Jacek Gielas. Many of you know me as the right hand man photographer who has been shooting with Mat Janiak over the past several years at various CRC/OPRC/Rally America event. I was planning on competing this year with my brother at several OPRC events this season, however we are still working out the cobwebs in are car so that will have to wait till 2016. However, I am available to anyone who is looking for a Co-driver for this years pines. I have all my own equipment (helmet, suit, Hans, and seat if required) as well as a 2015 CARS license. I may not have competed as a co driver at a professional rally level, however i have been around the sport for 25 years and come from a family with a rich rally history.  I also have navigational rally experience as well as schooling with the hero, Mr. Ockwell himself. So if anyone is looking for someone to fill the right hand seat... Shoot me a message @ Jacek dot gielas at gmail dot com.. or PM me

IP Logged
Jeannie VE3JNE

Lanark Highlands
Re: Co-driver available for Tall Pines
Reply #1 - 10/30/15 at 15:32:06

Jacek, I've cross-posted this in the MCO Rally forum. Check it out at http://www.mco.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=17555&p=144294#p144294

You might want to post this under the "Tall Pines" part of this forum as that's where drivers will automatically go to look for a right-seat person.

Good luck!

Jeannie

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print