Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Pines Accommodations Solutions (Read 7087 times)
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Pines Accommodations Solutions
10/25/11 at 12:13:54

As most of you are aware, finding accommodations on the Tall Pines weekend can be quite a challenge. In the past 24 hours the Pines Committee has been busy finding some additional options for you. We will be posting some additional venues on Accommodations section of the Pines website within a couple of days. Some are 30+ minutes away, but that is a fact of life. The point is there will be lots of options posted and everyone who is looking for a place to stay will be able to find it.

Best news is that we have just convinced the Martin Wood Resort to open for the Pines weekend. It is a quality hotel with a restaurant that is a 25 minute drive west of Bancroft. Have a look at www.martinwoodresort.com

They have 18 rooms available as of this posting with a minimum of 2 Queen beds per room. Some rooms have more. Prices are competitive.

Call 705-448-1920.

IP Logged
Kirk Gosse
YaBB Newbies

Re: Pines Accommodations Solutions
Reply #1 - 10/26/11 at 12:31:02

Are you planning to attend the Rally of the Tall Pines in Bancroft on November 25th-26th but can't find a place to stay?

I have a single room with double bed available from Thursday to Sunday for $60.00 per person per night.  Includes continental breakfast.

Shared bathroom.  Clean linens and towels supplied.  

Right in the heart of Bancroft. Only 9 km to the race site!

Contact Kirk at 613-332-1863 or email me at mcjungle@sympatico.ca

« Last Edit: 11/02/11 at 12:22:11 by Kirk Gosse »  
  IP Logged
BTDT

Reply #2 - 10/27/11 at 10:02:06

Ross and I also found some more accommodations available:
Foxes Den (613) 332-6813 Yvonne
2 bedroom cottage, full kitchen, furnished, one room with 2 single beds, one room with a queen.  Airport Road, Bancroft $150/night

Stevenson's Lodge, Combermere
(613) 756-3505 Brian
Couple of rooms (motel type), a double bed and a single in each room $59/night plus tax, 35 miles from Bancroft

Pine Cliff Resort, Hwy. 62 north of Combermere, 40 minutes from Bancroft
1-888-756-3014 Patty
www.pinecliff.com
1-4 bedroom cottage $215/night
2-3 bedroom cottages $180/night
1-1 bedroom cottage $136/night

Wingle Inn, Palmer Rapids
(613) 758-2072 Lou
Room in main building with king bed and ensuite bathroom, breakfast included $95/night
Also guest cabin beside main building, with double bed and loft upstairs with a queen and two twins, breakfast included
For 2 people - $125/night.  Each extra person $20 additional
Donna

IP Logged
BTDT

Reply #3 - 10/28/11 at 09:51:07

Just had another place pop up.  5 minutes from Dungannon Rec. Centre.  Full apartment in a house but it has a private entrance.  Fully furnished - double bed, frig, stove, linens, TV, living room, etc.  $75.00/night.  They prefer quiet people.  If you know anyone interested, please contact me - dhuber@on.aibn.com
Donna

IP Logged
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 10/31/11 at 18:26:59

And yet another one -

A friend has a cabin over looking Marble Lake, which is approx. 5 min from the Rally Headquarters at the Dungannon Rec Centre.   It has 2 singles in the loft and a double futon in the living room.  It's fully furnished with bedding, dishes etc, heated with electric baseboard heaters, shower, and lots of parking.  She is asking a $100 a night for rally weekend.  

Rosemary can be contacted at:

rrallison@hotmail.ca

Thanks

IP Logged
BTDT

Reply #5 - 11/14/11 at 13:31:01

Yet another place with space. Hastings Resort, 20-25 minutes from Bancroft.  Website: www.hastingsresort.com
Standard rooms with king bed, shower, bar fridge - Special Pines rate of $120/night
Also, 10 person chalet, 4 queen beds, 1 pullout double sofa, two washrooms, electric baseboard heeting.  Special Pines rate - $1,000 for the weekend.  Great place for a team!
Donna

IP Logged
BTDT

Reply #6 - 11/14/11 at 16:39:55

Yet another came in today.  A fellow that has 2-3 bedrooms in house, 20 minutes from Dungannon, all rooms with Queen beds. $60/night including breakfast.  If you're interested - contact me directly - dhuber@on.aibn.com
Donna

IP Logged
BTDT

Reply #7 - 11/15/11 at 09:05:46

Due to a cancellation of a team for Pines, Bancroft Bed and Breakfast have two rooms available, one with twin beds and one with a double bed.  Contact Kathryn Wishlow - bancroftbb@sympatico.ca
Donna

IP Logged
Mad Matt
YaBB Newbies

Reply #8 - 11/18/11 at 10:10:28

Hey Folks,

I booked a few spots at the Arlington Hotel (in Maynooth) for a team that will not make it. Added to that one of our guys can't come either.

There is a now whole dorm room available! Sleep your whole crew at the Arlington!  

This is my first post here, so I can't post active links.  go to

algonquinbackpacker dot com

About $20-25 per night per person!

Matt

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print