Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Black RallyX Focus is F/S. 2002 ZX5 and Car Dolly (Read 2746 times)
Focused
YaBB Newbies

Black RallyX Focus is F/S. 2002 ZX5 and Car Dolly
11/11/15 at 10:54:08

Hey all,
           I am selling my Focus. I have run the MLRC rallyx for the last four years with this car. So you could say its a Sunday driver for me. Some of the newest parts on the car would be in the front end of course. Both lower control arms and an outter tie rod. Currently needs the left side drive axle. I have a parts car that can come with it. I have welded the diff and the car has a Center force dual friction clutch. Cold air intake and strut brace. minor modifications. removed interior from car for weight reduction. The car will not win a beauty prize...but it will win races, and thats what matters right? I have won many races in this car and it has helped me win the yearly championship for the last four years. Its time to move on to something different. I would be happy to email pics or more info. or check out Steve Kay on facebook and you'll see some pics. email me at             skay (at sign) bradenford dot com

If you would like the car, parts car, car dolly/trailer and extra wheels/tires. I will sell the whole package for $2500.00 I am open to selling any of it separately.

Thanks for reading,

Steve Kay
613-484-9490

IP Logged
MatthewB
YaBB Newbies

Re: Black RallyX Focus is F/S. 2002 ZX5 and Car Dolly
Reply #1 - 11/12/15 at 18:41:12

Might as well just get into performance rally for 2016, right?

IP Logged
Focused
YaBB Newbies

Re: Black RallyX Focus is F/S. 2002 ZX5 and Car Dolly
Reply #2 - 11/25/15 at 14:45:22

My plan is to move up to Rally Sprint with Performance Rally in sight!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print