Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rally Sprint roll cage $2000 (Read 1843 times)
darryl

Rally Sprint roll cage $2000
10/07/15 at 17:36:37

Hi guys,
Building the roll cage for my rallysprint car was a lot of fun and I think it turned out very well. What was even more fun was entering the GCFR RallySprint this past August. A bunch of us in the sport think that RallySprint is the next evolution of building rally skills and will help grow the sport. The hope was that a few of the RallyCross guys would cage their car and step up to the next level, RallySprint.
Most of the cars at the GCFR RallySprint were current or retired performance rally cars. Which is good but I would like to see some RallyCross cars converted to RallySprint. So in an effort to help build the RallySprint series I am offering to build a CARS compliant RallySprint cage for $2000. This will give you just the very basic cage. In order for me to build the cage at only $2000, your car has to arrive at my shop with the interior completely stripped out and windshield removed.
Give me a call if you have any questions. Happy to talk if you’re not sure about my qualifications.
Cheers,
Darryl
613-570-090(three)

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print